Calisthenics-101.co.uk is always interested in guest posts which cover topics in the health, fitness and nutrition industry.
If you'd like to submit a guest post to the site then please read the guidelines below before getting in touch via email.
Guidelines for guest posts
Please take into account the following guidelines:
- The topic must be relevant to Calisthenics 101's audience and be at least 1,000 words in length
- The content has to at least match the written quality of Calisthenics 101's existing posts. Posts that are clearly not written with English as a first language will most likely be rejected
- Links may be added to the content freely so long as they flow naturally. If you would like to add a small contributor profile and link at the end of the post instead, then please include a brief sentence or two about you / your brand / your website
- If a post is accepted and published on the website then Calisthenics 101 retains the rights to that content. We don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website. Doing so could be harmful for SEO to both parties!
- Calisthenics 101 may decide to make minor tweaks to the post, to ensure it fits within the site tone and content. This may include changes to the title (for SEO, style or just to make it more attention-grabbing) and any grammar and language improvements we see necessary