Interested in writing for Calisthenics 101?
If you’d like to submit a guest post to the site then please read the information below first before sending your proposal via email.
Guest Post Information [PLEASE READ FIRST!]
Any submissions must pass the following requirements:
- All content submitted must be at least 1,200 words in length.
- Content should be written in clear English and of (at least) a similar quality to other content present on Calisthenics 101.
- Any images used should be original photographs, free to use, or have been given consent to use by the original owner. Please also make sure any images used are at least 1000px wide and attached to an email as files when submitting.
- All submitted content will be run through a UK version of Grammarly. Please check your content through this first as extensive formatting and grammar checking may result in the post being rejected.
- Links within guest posts will be stripped out if they are to Adult or Gambling niches, or if they are blatant link placements that don’t make sense in the context of the overall article.
- To confirm you have read these requirements, please include your least favourite exercise in your opening email.
Any emails received from users who appear to have not read (or clearly disregarded) the above requirements will be ignored and sent straight to spam!
What topics are of interest to Calisthenics 101?
We’re looking for evergreen content in the bodyweight fitness niche that is both engaging and unique.
If you would like to submit a post which covers a different topic then please get in touch to discuss this further. At a minimum, any other suggested topics must still be relevant to the health, fitness and nutrition industry.
Can I include links in the post?
You are welcome to use as many links as you wish in the post, so long as they appear natural to the reader.
Any self-promotion should preferably be included within the context of the post, as opposed to adding a contributor profile to the end of the post.
Are there any advertising or sponsorship opportunities available?
If you would like to promote a specific product or brand then please send an email which outlines your specific requirements where this can be discussed further. Please be open and transparent with your intentions within your first email!
What should I expect of Calisthenics 101 once my post is submitted?
Calisthenics 101 retains the rights to any guest content that is accepted and published.
We don’t allow republishing of submitted content on your own blog or on any other website. Doing so could be harmful to SEO for both parties!
We may decide to make minor tweaks to the post to ensure it fits within the site tone and content. This may include changes to the title (for SEO, style or just to make it more attention-grabbing) and any grammar and language improvements which may be necessary.
Although we strive to not remove or change any guest posts once they are published, we are aware that this may not always be the case. However, we can guarantee that any sponsorships or advertisement deals will remain within our published content for a minimum of 12 months.
How do I get in touch?
Assuming you have read the guidelines above, simply send an email to this address!